Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Baby stuff!

No socks, just baby stuff. I have a friend who is due for a week, and I gave her her baby gifts today:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's the Vine Lace Baby Hat that Knitting Daily just released. It's knit in the Coton Microfibres that I used for the Dauphin top and modeled by my brother's Cabbage Patch Doll, Lionel. It's an incredibly quick knit - I knit it Sunday evening while watching "Snakes on a Plane" and "Without a Trace."
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the Little Lambs blanket from Vogue Knitting On the Go - Baby Blankets. It doesn't appear in the sidebar, because it was knit in 2001, and has been waiting for a baby ever since. The color is totally off in the picture - it's really a lovely creamy color. Here's a closeup of the sheep:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh so cute.

Nothing else of importance to report.