Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Sunday, April 16, 2006

And I thought I ran weird searches.

Someone found my blog by googling "counted cross stitch jenson button." My guess would be the person was looking for a cross stitch pattern for Jenson Button, but ended up in a very wrong place. If I was, for some demented reason, to take up cross stitching pictures of F1 drivers, I'd do Jacques Villeneuve. Gee, that sort of came out wrong. Or maybe not. I keep seeing the Intel commercial with some guy in an airport with Villeneuve on his lap, and wishing it was me, except that it wouldn't be a computer game.

For some marginally related baby cuteness (hey, living without a camera makes a woman desperate for what passes for photo content), isn't Sebastian Montoya (Juan Pablo Montoya's munchkin) adorable?

And since Daisy asked about the LYS I checked out last week, it's the Mississippi Blacksheep Gallery - the details are about a quarter of the way down that page. No website, and they're only open Wednesday through Saturday afternoons. If you want more details, leave a comment with an e-mail address and I'll send directions. (Not that it's easy to get lost in CP....)

In knittingish news, I finished the second sleeve and the back bodice last night while watching "Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room." Just the front bodice to go!

(Edited on Monday to correct the days the YS is open, since I originally wrote Wed. through Friday. And I've only got half the front bodice to go!)