Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Monday, December 19, 2005

I need a nap.

I went to sleep at 6 am, and was awoken at 10 am by my mother hauling down the Christmas decorations. I have managed to get some errands done - I'm restocked on allergy pills and some supplies I need for Christmas presents have been bought. I hit two bookstores and emerged empty-handed. I have a fridge full of cookie dough (from Saturday - single batches of mice, Scandinavian Sand Cookies and gingersnaps. Both the sand cookies and the gingersnaps are new recipes for me, so we'll see how they go.

Since Ana tagged me (a couple of weeks ago), here is my favorite knitting space:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That would be my bed. I spend a lot of time in my room and there is oodles of space to spread out stuff. In addition, here's my yarn storage area:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Originally, the blue bucket holding recent purchases was my yarn storage. Then I bought the 3-drawer unit, which took a lot of the burden off the bucket. Now, the drawers are full, the bucket is full, the box is full and the bags are full. And I still want more!