Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Not much to see here

Recovering from a vicious case of the flu - I actually had a real temperature by any standard (I run about 36.5C, and most illnesses make me hit about 37C. This time, all the way to 38.6C. Yes, I am obsessive about taking my temperature.) No progress on anything has been made. It was two days of aching jaw followed by 2 days of flu.

I checked search engine results, because I'm bored at the moment. I hope the person looking for "urban decay" "Baltimore" "the wire" found what they were looking for, especially since around here, Urban Decay is usually part of a cosmetics discussion. I wonder what booty oops was trying to find. Who exactly is Fred Hauk, sock machine? And it's nice to know there are some curious folks still interested in colin farrell's package.

And now it is time for bed.