Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Monday, September 06, 2004

More Secret Pal Info

Does the world really need to know more about me? Probably not, but it does allow me to sneak in some info I've been wanting to transmit.

What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Daria Morgendorffer, from the MTV show Daria. Why? Because I was Daria in high school, down to the artist best friend with a predilection for shorts. Admittedly, I was a little more involved (mostly band and drama, but I quit band in 12th grade because I was sick of fundraising and going on really lousy trips.) However, my opinions of school - pretty much identical.) We don't get Noggin up here, but I just looked and the french cartoon network runs it. I should see if we get that channel....


Is there anything that you collect? - Collect? Not exactly, but I do keep an eye out for t-shirts with off-kilter sayings. I have an "Eat Our Green Dust" shirt (Team Kool Green, a defunct racing team - the only garment I own that I had to show ID to purchase); a "PopTart" shirt (U2's PopMart tour); "Have an Ice Day" (Portland WinterHawks - the shirt has a happy face with an X standing in for a black eye and several gaps in the smile); a "mudflap scum" shirt (which really needs to be seen to be believed). I wish I had bought a "Harvard - America's McGill" when I was in undergrad, but hindsight is 20/20. I do have an affinity for university t-shirts, especially the snarky ones!

I did finish the blue saturn shawl, and will do the picture thing tomorrow!