Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Finished Object Alert

Knitting proceeds apace at la maison habsgirl.

The Cat Pad Mark II is finished, and seems to be cat-approved:

I have somewhere around half a skein of the mist (light green) left. Everything else has been used up. Yay!

Now that the pad cover is finished, back to knitting for me. I'm selfish, what can I say! Actually, I shouldn't say that. I want to finish this this weekend so that next week, while my dad is out of town, I can work on the DNA scarf that will be his Christmas present.

This is my Isis shawl in progress. The progress bar is a little inaccurate, but I'm only going to update it when I finish a ball. I'm maybe halfway through ball 2. I like this, even though it's tickling my nose a lot. It's just so damned soft. The first hank did not go nicely into ball form - two whole episodes of "Six Feet Under - Season 2." That probably has everything to do with a botched job of stretching out the hank, because I didn't have the problems with the other two hanks.

Canada is doing well in the World Cup of Hockey, and I'm a happy lass.