Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Picture time!

Now that I have a digital camera, it's time for more pictures. First, a pretty sepia-tone picture of my lovely cat, Carolina:

Now, this blog needs a mascot. I was considering Sheepy:

Then I remembered about Boom-Boom:
Boom-Boom will be the official mascot of Habsgirl's blog, as soon as I get a decent pose of him with needles in hand. In which case, he should be renamed Plante, except he's not a goalie. Oh well...

On to progress pictures - I slid Bigger Badder onto scrap yarn so I could get an idea of what it really looks like, because it's all squished up on the circular, and I never get a good look at it. Here's what it looks like:

And a close up of the pattern:
This is also a much better color representation.