Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Back from the 'burbs

Came back from my brother's condo in Kanata. Got a good amount of cleaning done (amazing how much easier it is to clean someone else's space), a lot of reading (2 books) lots of TV on DVD (1st disk of Season 3 of Oz and all but the first 6 episodes of Gilmore Girls) and a fair bit of knitting. I need to check on my Kimono, because this arm is much shorter than the first one. I'm hoping I mis-counted my rows, because it will be a pain in the ass to fix otherwise.

Missed my cat terribly, but she was busy. She caught two mice while I was gone. I hope she's gotten it out of her system, or the whole neighborhood will know. I don't do well with little animal corpses.

We now have a digital camera, so once I fix the picture size, I will post pictures of the Bigger Badder Baby Blanket in progress, and a few other things.

Time to wash up and go to bed!