Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Monday, July 26, 2004

New camera!

Mom and I bought a digital camera today. The batteries are charging now, so maybe some pictures tomorrow! This has got to be easier that buying disposables, getting the pictures developed and then discovering that those pictures were so craptacular, you never should have developed the film. My brother may borrow it this weekend (although I doubt it, because he's not too likely to buy the extra memory cards he would need for bunches of pictures) when he goes to Trois-Rivieres and LETS ME CRASH AT HIS APARTMENT! Yes, he reconsidered and is letting me stay. He'd like some cleaning done, which is fine. I'm just happy to get away from the stupid country festival. Which I found out is not exactly going swimmingly. Supposedly, they wanted to sell a total of 20,000 tickets, but have sold only about 500. Oops.