Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Food TV Junkies Unite!

OK, first I did this quiz with a very specific purpose in mind:
HASH(0x8b23ce8)
You are ALTON BROWN, host of "Good Eats"!
Geeky and quirky, a former indie film director
turned foodie, you seek to put science to work
for you in your kitchen. You concentrate on
proper technique, and understanding why it
works. You also take pride in using your
clever wit to debunk popular (read: INCORRECT)
thought about cooking. You're just a little bit
of a pedagogue, but that's cool, you know what
the hell you're doing.


Which Food Network Personality are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Then I did the quiz as myself:
HASH(0x8b39e28)
You are SARA MOULTON, host of "Cooking
Live" and "Sara's Secrets"!
Sweet and helpful, you're the editor of Gourmet
Magazine. You are an amazing chef who seeks to
teach the masses that, yes, you too can be a
gourmet cook, even on a limited budget. Food
is a pleasure, and you show the masses how to indulge
yourself while demonstrating technique in an
encouraging way. You're great.


Which Food Network Personality are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Quite accurate, I think (although I wouldn't have been totally surprised if Alton had shown up when I did the quiz as me, either!)

Thanks to Domestic Goddess for the link to the quiz!