Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Monday, November 06, 2006

Horridly remiss in posting....

...that's what I've been. Lethargy has struck with a vengeance (or at least as much as a vengeance as lethargy can!) and I haven't done much of anything.

My Toasty Toes package arrived here from Germany on Wednesday (see - lethargy). Rachel sent me a gorgeous pair of Wyvern socks in Lisa Souza Sock! (South Pacific colorway), a skein of gorgeous handpainted yarn (I'm guessing it's her own work, but I could be wrong) in blues, purples and greens, much yummy chocolate (all gone) and gummy bears, and a box of tropical fruit tea.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a closeup of the yarn:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a goofy picture of the socks (if you can't take good photos, take goofy ones!) - Socks on a Cat:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thank you very very very very much Rachel for all of the goodies. Once I finish this post, I'm going to go make a cup of tea. (The family joke is that my plasma is about 50% tea on a slow day.) And thank you Amanda for running a fabulous swap!