Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Friday, October 08, 2004

More random thoughts

Haven't said much lately - I think this news story has scarred me. Eeeek, to say the least. The mental pictures {involuntary shudders rack my body}...

Been surfing the ring, and a couple of people are knitting for babies to get babies. Any suggestions on what one knits to get a boyfriend?

I have also been pondering new yarn purchases (like I need more yarn!) Some to knit this for me and maybe some to knit "Rhapsody in Tweed" from the Fall IK for my dad. Why? Because I think Rhapsody is sized large enough for dad without modifications.

I got a package from my secret pal on Tuesday. I was going to take a picture, got everything positioned just so in the sun, and...

Carolina parks herself right in the sun, leaving me with shade. Then the batteries died, so I packed it in for the day and recharged the batteries. I'll try to get a better picture tomorrow.

You will note that the Secret Pal project in the side bar went from 0 to 100%. (Or maybe not - what do I know?) It went a lot faster than I was expecting, and I'm pleased that it's done. Eventually, a picture will be posted - but not until after the secret pal exchange is over!