Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Secret Pal Stuff - Yay!

I got up this morning and the postman brought me some nifty stuff from my secret pal - a package full of stuff to help me relieve stress (and it came on band day - even better!!!!):

Thumbnail image

If you clicked on this package, you saw a picture of a scrubby washcloth, 4 different facial mask packs, a stress ball, a lovely card and a bag of Jelly Bellies (my favorite jelly bean!)

Thumbnail image

If you clicked on this package, you saw two (yep TWO) gorgeous pinky/bluey/purpley skeins of Koigu Kersti. The yarn I've been dying to get my grubby little paws on. Yummy. Now I just have to find a project worthy of this yarn!

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!

I have more thoughts, but they will come later!