Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Thursday, June 24, 2004

YAY!

I was at my LYS for sit and knit today, and they're trying to get Koigu! YAY! I can actually touch the stuff before buying! Yes, little things make me happy.

I started swatching the Onde. I think I'll end up on 5s, because I didn't get gauge on the 6s that I think are what the pattern calls for (French numbers don't equal US numbers or the metric used in Canada, darn it all.) I just need to sew up Rogue and Swell, and I can start that.

I finished Salt Peanuts (hallelujah!) The right front collar was even harder than the left front, because yos for the short rows and yos for the lace rib occasionally ended up together - not easy. I kept losing track of where I was, but I made it through. Now I just need to block and sew...