Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Monday, September 08, 2008

Meme-licious

(Too much Project Runway - Blayne seems to be infectious. Send help if I start talking in the third person.)

Since I'm doing the Rubbernecker swap at Ravelry, I figured I should (a) get off my ass and post something and (b) try to post something that might give a glimpse of insight. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I decided to the Flickr meme that's been floating around forever.

The rules:

Using fd’s Flickr Toys,

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker).

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

Here's the mosaic:
My creation

1. Sarah Carbon, 2. there's nothing better than summer, 3. Noel Coward, 4. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam - HDR, 5. RocknRolla at TIFF08, 6. freedom by mr r.banks esq, 7. Montmartre, 8. Hello cake, 9. polanski' s dark shadow, 10. Stepping Into The Unknown, 11. Why Choose When You Can Have Both ?, 12. anna

Note: The actor shown in the celebrity crush photo is not actually the person I'm crushing on. I like to be difficult, so it's a photo that came up during a search for that actor (male). Sadly, it took three actors to find a photo that I liked that fit my criteria. I later looked at 4 pages of Flickr photos of actor #1 and couldn't find anything that didn't have the relevant actor in it. (Actually there is one shot that had there been a still of the relevant still, I so would have used it. Mind you, I think it might contravene some Flickr policy about nudity, so phooey.) Oh, and don't think that figuring out actor #3 will be any clue to #1 (or #2 - I'm fickle and strangely wide-ranging.)

And, since I said I'd post these months ago, Rehnquist indulging in a favored - only by him, mind you - hobby:

Photobucket
Photobucket