Knit a little, read a little, watch a little

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

What do you mean, "I'm it?"

I've been tagged by Zib. Y'know, I should be figuring out how to add the modifications I found to the board - to cure a few of the problems we mods keep having to deal with? (For Zib and Monkee - I found a merge mod. The rest of you will find out when I figure out how we get them set up.)


1. Total amount of music files on your computer
none - I'm an old fart who only seems to get music on CDs. So shoot me.

2. The CD you last bought is:
Helmet - Size Matters. Page Hamilton clearly had a bad breakup recently. I wonder if it was Winona or someone else.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
"Last Breath" off of Size Matters by Helmet - I really like the CD, OK?

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you
Having a Blast - Green Day (I still have issues related to high school)
Birth Defect - Helmet (see previous entry)
Vogue Thing - Girls Against Boys (it makes me giggle - such a fashion-conscious song - clearly satire, because I've seen the band live. Haute couture not seen.)
We're in This Together - Nine Inch Nails (as sweetly romantic as Trent Reznor gets)
Oklahoma State of Mind - Kane (the singer's hot, and the song's got a good beat)

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Joeli, monkee and Jo aka SonnetStitches. Why? Because I think the answers will be interesting.

Off to figure out how php works....